20 Jun 60 simple ways to find happiness every day
via Inc.com by Marcel Schwantes
Without further ado, I have chosen the most useful picks for the busy entrepreneur. Don’t just read it. Let it sink in, use it, apply it, be transformed, and pay it forward.
Techniques so you can be happy with yourself.
- Change one of your faults.
- Don’t harbor a grudge.
- Write three things you love about yourself.
- Quiet your mind before starting your day (think meditation or mindfulness).
- Release the past and appreciate the present.
Techniques to help you seek meaning and purpose to have a happy life.
- Practice a random act of kindness every day.
- Make a ten-point list of what’s really important to you.
- Create a new tradition with your family.
- Write a mission statement for your life. (click here for the steps)
- Call your favorite charity and offer to help.
Techniques to attract and build happy [romantic] relationships.
- Think of three topics to begin a conversation.
- Take your lover to the best B&B you can afford.
- Write “I love you” on a note and tuck it under your partner’s pillow.
- Serve your spouse or partner a candlelight supper in bed.
- Be the kind of friend you want to attract.
Techniques to build a strong and happy family.
- Learn how to be a better parent.
- Lavishly praise behavior you want repeated.
- Schedule a family meeting each week to air grievances.
- Create a multigenerational scrapbook detailing your family history.
- Ask each child to make up a new game for the family to play…
…keep reading the full & original article HERE