06 Feb Happiness Habits
I’ve recently been reading a book of Zen stories and came across the following suggestions (which are supposed to be practised every day) that I believe make for a very sensible approach to living and to happiness!
– meditate first thing every morning
– get to be early
– eat regularly, in moderation and never to the point of satisfaction
– receive a guest with the same attitude you have when alone. When alone, maintain the same attitude you have when receiving a guest.
– watch what you say and whatever you say…practice it
– when an opportunity comes up do not let it pass – but always think twice before acting
– do not regret the past. Look to the future
– have the loving attitude of a child
I honestly believe the person who can implement these recommendations, daily, will have happiness and I’m determined to make these “rules for living” an integral part of our happiness life coaching here at The Happiness Institute.
Let me know what you think…