14 Aug Searching for happiness? Answer these 7 (+ 1) questions.
As part of my responsibilities at The Happiness Institute I deliver many presentations on happiness to organisations and at conferences.
My most popular seminar has, to date, been “Happiness – Strategies for a great life!” but I’ve just developed a new Keynote and workshop based around 7 (+ 1) questions. I honestly believe that if you can answer these questions clearly and confidently you’ll find your way to happiness. So here they are or your consideration:
1. Where and how do you want to live your life?
2. How do you want to be remembered?
3. What hurts and why are you not addressing it?
4. How do you choose to see the world?
5. Who do you love…and who loves you?
6. Who’s your inner champion?
7. What’s great in your life?
7 + 1. What are you going to do now?
I hope you enjoy trying to answer these questions and invite you to call on 02 9221 3306 or email to email@example.com if you’d like to find out more about getting me along to your team, business, organisation or next event.