30 Oct Happiness on your way to work
I’ve regularly, in this blog, included articles and tips about happiness at work…well today I found an article suggesting ways to enhance your happiness on the way to work. Check out these 5 simple tips:
1. Again, leave extra time for the commute.
2. Treat people as though they need your kindness.
3. Avoid road rage! Remember you don’t know the other people in their cars. So you can’t afford to become embroiled in battles with them because they could be dangerous.
4. Remember – you’re not late until you are literally supposed to be at work.
5. Make your car a refuge by listening to books on tape or splurging on your favorite music.
And to read the happiness related article from Fox News – click here