11 Jan Simple tips for more happiness this year
It’s still early days in 2010 and we’re assuming many of you are still on leave and enjoying a good break. If you are, that’s fantastic, we hope you’re full of happiness and enthusiasm for whatever it is you’re doing. We’ll be gearing up soon and working, once more, to help you find happiness and success but for now, we’ll keep this eNewsletter relatively short and sweet so you can enjoy as much of your holiday rest and recreation as possible.
Get going with a positive approach to 2010 with the following tips from our very own Professor Tim Sharp (aka Dr. Happy):
- Set yourself some clear goals for the year – what would you like to do this year that will bring you happiness and success?
- Check out our free resources to get some ideas (click here)
- Make sure you get your year off to a good start with an appropriate health routine (check out these tips)
- Focus on all the great things that are going to happen this year (and write them down to ensure they’re tangible and clear)
- Ask yourself which relationships you already have in your life, and which new ones you could form to boost your sense of connectedness this year
- Make this the year you really focus on your strengths (not sure what I mean? Click here and here for some ideas)
- And throughout it all…don’t forget to have fun, play, laugh and dance!
If you think you need help putting all this into practice, just give us a call or get in touch with our great team at www.thehappinessinstitute.com