17 Jan Achieving Happiness: Positive psychology a unique approach
Being a positive psychologist involves the ability to apply state-of-the-art psychological research to people’s lives. It requires going beyond overcoming the unhappiness stemming from past problems. Alleviating suffering is a good thing, of course, but it’s insufficient for achieving happiness.
- Having passion for achieving positive outcomes.
- Bringing an abundance of positivity to their relationships.
- Facing challenges with optimism.
- Using strengths to proactively pursue goals.
- Replenishing personal energy to realize long-term goals.
- Leaving a legacy by making a difference in other people’s lives.
Find out more about achieving happiness and living a thriving, flourishing life – click here