16 Feb Happiness is…lessons from the Australian Positive Psychology Conference
I recently attended the 2nd Australian Positive Psychology Conference and learned or was reminded…
- that many of us already know what happiness is but just forget to apply it on a regular basis
- how far the science of positive psychology and happiness has come over the last decade or so (but also that we still have much to learn)
- happiness requires caring for oneself BUT ALSO consideration of others
- living a good life is not just about individuals, but also about the institutions and societies in which we live
- that being mindful is a powerful place to start from in the pursuit of happiness
- about the many advances taking place in our schools and organisations in terms of applying the principles of positive psychology
- that happiness is enjoying the good times AND working hard to get through the tough times
- that happiness is good for business and for our children’s future
- and so much more!
…and how great is all of that?
If you’d like to find out more about how you can integrate all of this into your life check out our resources, courses and coaching options or just send us an email or give us a call. We’re here to help and to make you happy : )