30 Apr Bill Murray’s Ten Rules for Happiness
Posted by Jonny Diamond on Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:03 PM
See the original posting – here
1. Always stand when a woman is getting in or out of her chair, or when she’s entering the room.
2. Be nice to all waitstaff, at all times. This will allow you be demanding of them.
3. Try to remember people. After you’ve met someone, take a moment to add their name to your mental Rolodex.
4. If you like something that someone has said or made or is wearing, tell them.
5. Don’t be afraid to take charge and be a “host,” even if it’s not expected of you.
6. Hang out in Williamsburg.
7. Drink tequila, as it tends to keep the energy level up.
8. If you’re going to tell a story, really tell it. It’s why we’re here.
9. If you give your word about something, keep it. That way, people will trust you. This is good.
10. Be funny.