28 Aug 5 ways to find happiness by doing…nothing!
Happiness is…well sometimes, it’s just doing nothing. But I don’t mean doing nothing in the sense of being lazy or even inactive; rather, I mean doing “nothing” in a constructive and healthy way.
Not sure what I mean? Well try these 5 different ways of doing “nothing” and then let us know if they bring you more happiness…
- just sit and allow yourself to daydream
- stare at something natural (a tree or a plant or the some water)
- meditate (which in reality, is far from doing nothing although it can appear as though nothing’s being done!)
- consciously breathe, mindfully breathe…be aware of your breath as if flows in and out
- quietly imagine peace and happiness, in all their colours and sounds and shapes and more
Do you know of any other ways of finding happiness by doing “nothing”? If so, feel free to share them with us all on The Happiness Institute’s Facebook page. Thanks in advance…