04 Dec 7 tips for finding happiness now!
Happiness is knowing that yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift…that’s why they call it the present. So check out these 7 tips and enjoy happiness now, in the present…
- Be here, now…whatever it is you’re doing, do it fully and with focus
- Be mindful of your mind or attention wandering, and gently ease your focus back to the here and now as often as you need to
- Don’t shy away from unpleasant emotions but deal with them if you can or alternatively…accept them for what they are
- Remember you will only ever experience this moment in time once, and once only
- Don’t just “be” in the moment but also enjoy the moment by practicing gratitude…focus more on what you have and less on what you don’t have
- Appreciate where you are and what you’re doing for what it is…good and bad (but as noted above, try to focus more on the good!)
- Find happiness now in fun…be playful; laugh; be silly; enjoy!
So there they are – 7 tips for finding happiness now. Give them a try and as always, post your thoughts, questions, comments or experiences on our Facebook page…and then go and enjoy your weekend : )