02 Feb Reflections on happiness…
Good morning everyone and here’s hoping today is a day full of happiness and productivity; success and meaning; or what ever else you’d like your day to be filled with!
As I reflect on my happiness today, as I try to do often and as I encourage others to do often, the following thoughts reverberate through my mind…
- happiness is very much about perspective
- happiness is very much about interpretation and perception
- what matters is how we react to the world
- the world is a wonderful place if we look at it the right way
- the world is full of wonderful, generous, creative and kind people
- we too can be wonderful and generous and creative and kind
- being wonderful at least partially depends on knowing ourselves and knowing our strengths
- what will you do today to be you and to use your strengths
Have fun with happiness.
Have fun today.
And please feel free to share your happiness and fun experiences with us on our Facebook Page (HERE).