17 Jan The 10 Best Happiness Quotes!
I found this 10 great happiness quotes on the Psychology Today website and thought you might also enjoy them here…
by Alice Boyes
Famous happiness quotes often lack validity. What they espouse frequently isn't consistent with the scientific research about being happy.
Here are ten of my favorite happiness quotes that are (broadly) consistent with sound happiness science. These are followed by five quotes about happiness that lack validity.
1. Happiness is not a goal…it's a by-product of a life well lived. – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. I believe compassion to be one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives – Dalai Lama
3. It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy – Lucille Ball
4. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. – Marcus Aurelius
5. Act the way you want to feel. – Gretchen Rubin
…keep reading the remaining 5 happiness quotes HERE on the Psychology Today website : )