29 Mar 18 inspirational quotes
Although this article comes from Northern Hemisphere and obviously, here in Australia, it's not Spring…these quotes are still relevant and inspirational so read and enjoy:
As a California native happily transplanted in New York, I have a real appreciation for the beginning of Spring. I love the sweet smell in the air, the sounds of the birds, and the hints of warm summer to come. It is indeed a time of rebirth, of new beginnings. The business world has also woken up from its winter grind with opportunities sprouting right and left.
In college a friend gave me this classic quote on beginning: "Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it!"
It was originally attributed to Goethe but is in fact actually a very loosely based translation from Faust. The actual source is less important than the fact that I have kept it written where I see it everyday to inspire me. That it has done so for over 25 years shows the power great quotes can have.
So here is my Spring quote selection complete with links to books related to each of the authors, so you can learn more about them (a great Spring reading list). There are 18 because in Hebrew that number represents life. I hope there is at least one that inspires your life this Spring as well, and perhaps for 25 years.
1. It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy."
2. "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
3. "Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself."
George Bernard Shaw
4. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
5. "The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
6. "Don't worry about being worried. You're heading out on an adventure and you can always change your mind along the way and try something else."
…keep reading the full and original article HERE