12 Mar 40 inspiring quotes for more confidence and more happiness!
We all need some help to stay happy and confidence sometimes; and today's help comes from LifeHack and these 40 fabulous quotes guarenteed to boost your happiness and confidence…
When you’re feeling low, there are some things in life with the power to uplift you. Family and friends are amazing, but when you don’t have access to them, or if you’re in need of an instant boost of motivation, turn to good ‘ole quotes.
Here’s a collection of the 40 most inspiring quotes from well-known philosophers, singers, writers and politicians. Be sure to bookmark this page for easy reference. This will totally boost your confidence when we need it most.
1. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined.” —Henry David Thoreau
2. “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good… They’re no better.” —Hayley Williams
3. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” —Christopher Robin
4. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” —Coco Chanel
6. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” —Dr. Benjamin Spock
7. “I say, dress to please yourself. Listen to your inner muse and take a chance. Wear something that says ‘Here I am!’ today.” —Iris Apfel
8. “Happiness is the secret to all beauty; there is no beauty that is attractive without happiness.” —Christian Dior
9. “Confidence… thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. “You have no control over other people’s taste, so focus on staying true to your own.” —Tim Gunn
…keep reading the full list HERE