13 Aug You HAVE to ask yourself these 101 incredibly thought-provoking questions before it’s too late!
Asking the right questions is almost as important as coming up with the right answers.
And there are some cracker questions in this list that if considered, will undoubtedly generate more happiness, meaning, purpose and success in your life…
This is your chance to live the life you wish you had.
You could close down this article right now, pretend that you never saw it, and go on living your life as usual – but when do you plan on challenging yourself to live an even ‘bigger’, more meaningful, more fulfilling and deeper life?
You see, many of us live our lives on autopilot.
We are no longer piloting and steering our life and rather, we get into patterned and routined ways of living.
The worst part is – we stop challenging ourselves to live a meaningful life – and we ‘settle’ for a comfortable life.
If you feel that you are living on autopilot, then perhaps it’s time you asked yourself a few important questions.
We often avoid asking ourselves ‘thought provoking’ questions because they could potentially push us out of our comfort zone.
Once you become aware of the things in your life that require change – you become conflicted and can no longer pretend that everything is fine the way it is.
The good news is that it’s never too late to change the direction of your life, to do something meaningful and to feel completely fulfilled in life.
These 101 thought provoking questions are the first step to realizing what you need to change and do differently in your life.
Make sure you really dig deep and don’t avoid difficult or conflicting emotions – these are necessary to provoke the much needed change in your life.
1. Do you like who you are?
2. What would people say about you at your funeral?
3. What would you regret not doing in your life?
4. What’s the wisest thing you have ever heard someone say?
5. What lessons in life did you learn to hard way?
6. How often do your biggest worries and fears come true?
7. If you had one year left to live, what would you try to achieve?
8. Do you serve money or does money serve you?
9. Are you afraid of being your true self around others? Why?
10. What are you grateful for?
…keep reading the full list of 100 key questions HERE