04 Feb Don’t let these 27 common but twisted thoughts block your happiness!
Our thoughts are crucial to our happiness.
But this also means that our thoughts can also be key contributors to unhappiness, depression, stress & anxiety.
Many common thoughts unhelpfully detract from our happiness and wellbeing and this articel from PsychCentral outlines 27 you really should try to stop now…
by Mike Bundrant
If it weren’t for twisted logic, life might be too boring for many of us.
Most people I know, myself included, have a knack for twisting the truth. And some of the time that little twist is a perfect happiness block.
What follows are 27 examples of how you can prevent the happiness that might have been yours. All it takes is a tiny, twisted whisper in your mind.
liespreventhappinessHere are 27 examples of twisted thoughts that block happiness:
1. When I am happy, bad news is coming, because happiness can’t last.
2. When I am happy, I am setting myself up for disappointment.
3. When I am happy, people expect more of me.
4. When I am happy, I have no excuse to be lazy.
5. When I am happy, I am letting my negligent parents off the hook.
6. When I am happy, it will draw too much attention to me.
7. When I am happy, I’ll have to be nice to people I don’t like.
8. When I am happy, I am deluding myself.
9. When I am happy, I am turning my back on people who are suffering.
10. When I am happy, people will think I am up to something.
…keep reading the full & original article HERE