17 Mar 25 ways you might be doing much better in life than you think!
Life can be deceptive at times.
Live can seem much worse than it really is at times (especially if depression or stress is colouring our perspective).
Many of us are doing far better than we think but we just don't realise it!
And this is great news; because what it means is that if we can see things more clearly and focus more on what's going well we will, not surprisingly, enjoy more happiness!
So check out these 25 signs you might be succeeding at life – even if it doesn't feel like it!
by Shannon Kaiser
We’ve all had days, weeks, months and — for some — even years of dark days and depression. Whether we fall into ruts of self-sabotage, loneliness or insecurity, leading a happy, joyful life can sometimes feel like a chore.
I often tell my students and coaching clients they’re doing so much better than they give themselves credit for.
Most of us are so busy trying to dodge life bullets, we forget to stop and appreciate the little victories.
Consider for a moment that you’re doing a tremendous job at life. Living isn’t an easy thing to do, but it can be enjoyable when we start to see the good instead of focusing on the bad.
You are actually living a good life by recognizing these 25 signs:
1. Your relationships are less dramatic than they use to be.
2. You may not have as much money as you want but you live a rich life.
3. You’re not afraid to ask for help and support.
4. Where you live feels like home.
5. You’ve raised your standards.
6. You let go of things that don’t make you feel good.
7. You have moments where you appreciate who you see in the mirror.
8. You’re working on limiting your inner critic and consciously choosing more positive thoughts.
9. You’ve learned that setbacks and failure are part of self-growth.
10. You have a support system that includes people who would do anything for you…
…keep reading the full & original list and article HERE