02 Apr 31 pieces of truly inspirational advice!
I love inspirational quotes.
Hearing and reading the words of wise and successful people helps make me feel I can be wise and successful…and happy.
Happiness often comes from achieving and achieving comes (at least partly) from being inspired to act.
So I hope this article brings you some happiness and success via the inspirational quotes of these amazing people.
You might not relate to all of them; but that shouldn't matter. Even if you find just one of these quotes valuable then that will make it all worth while (and it will make me, happy!) …
via Bill Murphy of Inc.com
What separates people who are truly successful from those who never will be?
Lots of things, come to think of it–but one of the most crucial is having the right mindset.
How do you train yourself to adopt that kind of entrepreneurial and successful mindset? Partly by looking to the right sources for inspiration. With that in mind–and following up on my recent post, 30 of the Most Inspiring Things Anyone Ever Said–here are 31 incredibly inspiring quotes to get you going.
1. "Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk."
–James Cash Penny, founder of J.C. Penney department stores, aficionado of initials.
2. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."
–Steve Jobs, guy behind the device you're probably reading this on.
3. "I would rather die of passion than of boredom."
–Vincent van Gogh, 19th century Dutch painter, best known for cutting his own ear off.
4. "If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money."
–Abigail Van Buren, author of the incredibly successful 20th century "Dear Abby" advice column; ironically half of one of history's greatest sibling rivalries.
5. "If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try."
— Seth Godin, marketing guru and blogger extraordinaire.
6. "Creativity is intelligence having fun."
— Albert Einstein, Nobel prize-winning physicist and guy on posters in 7 percent of American college dorm rooms.
7. "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
–Theodore Roosevelt, president, Medal of Honor recipient, "Night at the Museum" character.
8. "I didn't fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong."
–Benjamin Franklin, coolest of the Founding Fathers.
9. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
–Maya Angelou, author, thinker, poet who was quite aware of it.
10. "Numbing the pain for a while will only make it worse when you finally feel it."
–Albus Dumbledore, "Harry Potter" character, generational litmus test.
…keep reading ALL the amazing quotes and the rest of this article HERE