12 Jun Hope is vital for happiness…so check out these great hope quotes
It's often been argued, and I have to say I mostly agree, that hope is the most important ingredient to living a good and happy life.
For without hope, what do we have?
It's hard, very hard to enjoy happiness when feeling hopeless. In fact rather than happiness, hopelessness is very much more likely to contribute to depression.
So with this in mind, we happily bring to you today some awesome, happiness inducing hope quotes. Read and enjoy…
1. Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
2. The miserable have no other medicine. But only hope. -William Shakespeare
3. Hope is the physician of each misery. -Irish Proverb
4. Hope is faith holding its hand out in the dark. -George Iles
5. Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. -Robert Ingersoll
6. Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. -George Weinberg
7. Hope is the word that God has written on the brow of every man. -Victor Hugo
8. Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier. -Anonymous
9. You’ve gotta have hope. Without hope life is meaningless. Without hope life is meaning less and less. -Anonymous
10. Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope. -Anonymous
…keep reading for LOTS more – HERE