30 Jun Change isn’t always easy; but these 36 quotes will help you ensure it’s worthwhile!
by Kaylie Buchheit via Thought Catalog
Do you need a little motivation in your life to charge ahead in a new direction? Are you in need of some change in your life? Be inspired by these captivating quotes about change.
1. “Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.”—Arnold Bennett
2. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”—Socrates
3. “Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”—Unknown
4. “Don’t make a change too complicated, just begin.”—Unknown
5. “You send out an energetic field that affects the world around you, with that heart energy, you have the power to change YOUR world.”—Unknown
6. “Small changes eventually add up to huge results.”—Unknown
7. “Action is the key to all success.”—Pablo Picasso
8. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”—Walter Isaacson
9. “Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.”—Unknown
10. “Worrying about something you can’t change will forever be the biggest waste of your time.”—Unknown
Coping more effectively with change, which as the cliche goes…is the only constant, can definitely help reduce stress and boost positive emotions such as happiness. So keep reading HERE for more great quotes