09 Jul 25 Inspirational Quotes
What's not to like about an inspirational quote?
Some say their impact doesn't last long; but that's why I keep reading them, over and over again!
Just like happiness, inspiration is an ongoing process; we need to keep working, day after day, to maintain happiness and inspiration and motivation and love.
So here's hoping you like at least some of these 25 and that they bring you some joy, happiness, energy and more…
1. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor E Frankl – Man’s Search for Meaning
2. “Life is never incomplete if it is an honorable one. At whatever point you leave life, if you leave it in the right way, it is whole.” – Seneca – Stoic Philosophy of Seneca
3. “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.” – Eckhart Tolle – A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose
4. “A man’s true delight is to do the things he was made for.” – Marcus Aurelius –Meditations
5. “Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.” – Lao Tzu – Tao Te Ching
…keep reading more great quotes HERE