04 Jan 100 tips to be your best self in 2016
via the Huffington Post by Natasha Dern
A brand new year is always exciting! We are filled with anticipation, we resolve to achieve our goals and make our dreams come true. Given that this is a fantastic time to reflect, visualize and plan, here are 100 tips to be the best possible version of you in 2016!
1. As long as you are breathing, you are capable of changing and growing.
2. Accept responsibility for your own life.
3. Put yourself first.
4. Broaden your mind and stay current.
5. Don't look back, keep moving forward.
6. Master the art of observation.
7. Learn from other people's experiences.
8. Handle problems with calm and detachment.
9. Own the mistakes in which you were directly involved.
10. Reward yourself when a goal is accomplished.
11. Never say 'can't' or 'won't'.
12. Learn, assimilate, apply.
13. Eliminate people and things that distract you.
14. Read, read, and read some more.
15. Stay motivated and go for it.
16. Decide what you want — then do it.
17. Hang, work, collaborate and network with the best people you can find.
18. Make sure to have a balance — family, financial, professional, social, spiritual, recreational.
19. Keep your personal goals at the forefront of your mind.
20. Be resourceful, never timid…
…keep reading for 80 more great tips HERE then put them into practice for more happiness and success this year!