27 Jan Check out this amazing list of awesome quotes…
The Big List of Motivational and Thought-Provoking Quotes
via the Huffington Post by Dr Nikki Martinez
Sometimes there is a quote or saying that really resonates with you. It can be from someone who you would not expect at all, as you will see by some of the quotes below. Sometimes there are many that strike a chord with you. One of the simplest and most inspiring things you can do for yourself is to keep an open mind of the source, write it down, and keep it somewhere that it can be seen often. I carry mine with me in a planner each day so that they are always at hand. I add to my list every time I hear something that really strikes a chord. What a simple way to give yourself that boost you need, exactly when you need it. I hope some of these resonate with you a well!
Motivational and Thought Provoking Quotes From People You Never Though Would Inspire You!
1) "Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking." — J.C. Watts
2) "Not all those who wander are lost." — J.R. R. Tolkein
3) "There is no substitute for hard work." — Thomas Edison
4) "Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane, and the pessimist the parachute." — Gil Stein
5) "The distance is nothing; it's only the first step that is difficult." — Marquise du Deffand
6) "It doesn't matter if I don't succeed in something. What matters is if I learn from my mistakes." — Linda Evans
7) "If you don't like something change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." — Maya Angelou
8) "He that is good for making excuses, is seldom good for anything else." — Benjamin Franklin
9) The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for." — Allan K Chalmers
10) "Well done is better than well said." — Benjamin Franklin
…keep reading the full list, for more inspiration, motivation and happiness – HERE!