18 Feb Need some motivation and/or a happiness boost? Check out these 102 great quotes!
Have you ever stopped for a quick second and analyzed your life?
There…buried beneath your many spinning thoughts, you have one thought that usually lurks around every so often and surfaces.
It’s a powerful thought. And it’s one that ignites your dreams, aspirations and fulfillments.
The question we all ask ourselves might vary in context, but it is universal enough that all walks of life think about it…
How do I better my life?
You desperately strive to find an answer, struggle to comprehend the riddles of life that you tirelessly try to piece together for the best possible answer.
But guess what?
Come tomorrow, you’ll stop striving, forget your dreams, and return to normality.
You’ll commute to work in the morning, work to get through the workday and look forward to the long-awaited weekend or time off.
How did that register in your mind?
The main thing that holds you back from getting the jolt of inspiration and motivation to change your mindset and have laser-focus on your dreams depends solely on how motivated you are.
Don’t settle for less, settle for best.
Use every quote below to ignite the fire that burns inside of you to finally change your mindset and outlook on life.
102 of the Greatest Quotes that will Immediately Alter Your Outlook on Life:
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” —Mark Twain
2. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” —Les Brown
3. “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers But above all the world needs dreamers who do.” —Sarah Breathnach
4. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” —John Lennon
5. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” —Alice Walker
6. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” —Buddha
7. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ?Mae West
8. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.” —Roy Goodman
9. “You never fail until you stop trying.” —Albert Einstein
10. “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” —Mahatma Gandhi
…keep reading the full & original list/article HERE