25 Feb Get motivated and fill your day with happiness with these 25 great quotes!
Achieving the state of happiness is not always easy. There are days when everything seems to be going in the wrong direction and no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to smile. These are the days when you desperately wait for signs to make you believe that you can be happy again.
For times like that, here are twenty-five motivational quotes to fill you up with happiness:
1. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.”— Alan Cohen
2. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”— Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.”— Frank Tyger
4. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”— Frederick Keonig
5. “Everything is a gift of the universe— even joy, anger, jealously, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment.”— Ken Keyes Jr.
…keep reading more HERE