29 Mar What if you changed the way you treated yourself…for the better?
via Limitless by Prashant Pai
Happiness come from within, for oneself.
1. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Becoming acquainted with yourself is a price well worth paying for the love that will really address your needs.”
— Daphne Rose Kingma
3. “The hardest challenge is to be yourself in a world where everyone is trying to make you be somebody else.”
— E. E. Cummings
4. “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.”
— Abraham Lincoln
5. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”
— Thich Nhat Hanh
…keep reading the full and original article/list HERE