22 Jun 17 Unconventional Descriptions Of Happiness That Will Remind You To Appreciate The Little Things
via ThoughtCatalog by Augustine Onyechi
1. Happiness is going through the motions of cleaning, de-cluttering, and organising your living space and feeling like you have fixed your life and scrubbed your soul clean. There’s something about having a calm and clean space that uplifts the spirit.
2. Happiness is fully recovering from any condition that left you almost incapacitated or weakened. You get to experience the joy of being able to function again like a human being. You feel blessed with the often-overlooked miracle that is the amazing ability of your body to heal.
3. Happiness is when it rains at night after a day of sweltering heat.
4. Happiness is having a good laugh until your abdominal muscles hurt.
5. Happiness is finding a substantial amount of money in the pocket of a clothing item you haven’t worn in a while. Like a surprise gift from you to you…
…keep reading the full & original article HERE