04 Aug 25 small life changes that can bring big results
I’m a huge believer in how little things can create big changes.
Here at The Happiness Institute we’ve been saying for more than a decade and a half now that…achieving happiness requires little more than practising a few small things, every day.
From little things, big things grow…including happiness and success.
And that’s why I love this article so much; and I hope you enjoy it too…
25 Small Life Changes That Create Lasting Success
- Start before you’re ready. I spent 4 minutes and 12 seconds trying to craft a perfect introduction to this article. But you’re reading this because my mind finally said f*ck it, and I started writing.
- Don’t stop when you’re tired/upset/exhausted, stop when you’re done. By stop, I mean stop trying and telling yourself it’s done before it’s actually done. It’s not–challenges, failures, and setbacks are temporary. Now, move on!
- Everything comes with a price. Literally, everything. If you’re not up to paying the price, don’t complain about not getting what you want in life.
- Stop complaining. It changes nothing at all. It just annoys the hell out of others and makes you feel worse.
- Stop comparing. We have very little (if any) of the information we would need in order to make a rational comparison. In most cases, we are evaluating our worst against others’ best when we compare…
…keep reading the full & original article HERE