19 Oct 38 of the most inspirational quotes EVER!
Happiness, success, health, wellbeing and pretty much everything we could possibly want in life…requires, at least at times, inspiration.
Even the most motivated need a pick up some days. Even those who enjoy the most happiness have some down days. So for all of us who’re constantly trying to maximise our happiness and success in life, check out these 38 awesome quotes that will inspire you to keep going, onwards and upwards!
via the Huffington Post by Dr Travis Bradberry
No one can deny the power of a good quote. They motivate and inspire us to be our best.
Here are 38 of my absolute favorites:
1. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” -Mother Teresa
2. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
3. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” -Henry Ford
4. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” -Vince Lombardi
5. “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.” -Charles Swindoll
6. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
7. “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean