02 Dec 21 inspiring quotes about self improvement
Even if we’re happy, we can work towards being happier.
Even if we’re successful we can still aim to achieve more.
Happiness and success IN LIFE come down to enjoying what we have and where we are AS WELL AS constantly seeking to improve and become better.
So today I’m happy to share with you 21 brilliant and inspiring quotes, from a range of successful people, all on the topic of self improvement. Enjoy and use them to boost your happiness and improve your lives…
Everyone wants to be successful and in order to accomplished your desired aim, we need to follow the steps of successful people.
But the secret of doing that is – work hard on yourself to achieve your goals. After all, that’s how successful people do it.
You have the power to be whatever you want to be.
I’ve collected some inspiring quotes from successful people that will help you to become a better person in life. Here are those 21 inspirational quotes:
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” — Swami Vivekananda
- “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.” — Bill Gates
- “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Self-improvement is the name of the game, and your primary objective is to strengthen yourself, not to destroy an opponent.” — Maxwell Maltz
- “We can each define ambition and progress for ourselves. The goal is to work toward a world where expectations are not set by the stereotypes that hold us back, but by our personal passion, talents, and interests. “ — Sheryl Sandberg
…keep reading the full & original article HERE