27 Dec 27 ways to be more positive in 2017!
via PopSugar by Macy Williams
We know, we know, 2016 has been rough. Definitely not our favorite year. But it’s time to leave it all behind us and look forward to 2017. It’s a fresh start and we are so excited for the opportunities the future has in store. If you’re searching for ways to amp up your positivity as we make our way into the new year, you have come to the right place. Any of these practices will boost your mood and leave you feeling happier than ever.
- Write down a list of everything you’re grateful for.
- Join an organisation that supports a cause you care about.
- Make a conscious effort to cut down on social media.
- Listen to this upbeat playlist.
- Create a photo collage of your favourite moments in life.
- Practice self-care.
- Cut negative people out of your life.
- Laugh every day.
- Find the silver linings in all the bad situations that you face.
- Call someone who makes you feel good every week…
…keep reading the full & original article/list HERE