28 Feb 7 life lessons worth learning ASAP
What are the lessons people most often learn too late in life? originally appeared on Quora – the place to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world.
Here’s a short and concise list for you 🙂
- Take More Risks – Life is too short to play safe all the time. Too many people work at a job they hate for years instead of pursuing their real passion. Remember that the only thing worse than death is a regret filled coffin.
- Physical Health – The habits you form when you are younger are the foundation for your physical health later. You don’t want to struggle with crippling health problems in older age.
- Life is Meaningful… – The beauty of life involves the relationships you make with other people and the memories you make with them.
- ..And Meaningless. – Having the nicest car, the newest shoes, or the freshest clothes doesn’t make you any happier.
- Make Time For Those That Matter – Make time for friends, your significant other, and family. You never know when you may lose someone close to you.
- Life Is Fragile – As amazing and liberating life can be, it is also precious, fragile, and can be lost in an instant. This makes it even more important to cherish every moment you’ve been blessed with.
- Your Parents Sacrificed A lot – You may not fully realize how much your parents sacrificed for you until you start a family of your own and have to raise your own kids. Call your parents now and thank them!
This question originally appeared on Quora – the place to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the world. You can follow Quora on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.