14 Jun For anyone struggling with self-love … help is at hand with these 50 one-sentence inspirations!
via Thought Catalog by Megan Glosson
Maybe you’ve been crushed by the weight of the world, maybe you are just having a bad day. The world is constantly flying by, judging us and throwing curve balls at every turn. Though we’re all badass women who are totally strong, at one time or another, we all struggle to see the light shining inside, to truly love ourselves. So when you’re fighting even looking in the mirror, or replaying blunders inside your brain, I want you to stop, look at this list, and listen. There’s mantras, words of wisdom, song lyrics, and laughs with one thing in common: Helping you remember how to love yourself again.
1. You are more than your flaws.
2. Your path is carved towards greatness.
3. “You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” — Brene Brown
4. If people don’t accept you, they can shove it.
5. Forgive yourself for all mistakes you have made.
6. “’Cuz you’re amazing…just the way you are.” — Bruno Mars, “Just The Way You Are”
7. You may not always see the good in yourself, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there.
8. Your feelings are always valid, no matter what they are.
9. Bad days happen, and that’s okay.
10. You are too big of a gift to the world to waste your time on self-pity and sadness…
…keep reading the full and original list HERE