03 Oct 33 habits for more happiness!
via Inc.com by Marcel Schwantes
As I read the book looking for personal work applications, as well as tips for my own readers, I reduced the list down to what I feel are the most useful hacks for the busy entrepreneur or professional.
The key thing here is this: Don’t just read them for entertainment or information; apply them, be transformed by them, and pay them forward to change someone’s life.
My favorite hacks toward a life of happiness.
- Don’t harbor a grudge.
- Write three things you love about yourself.
- Quiet your mind before starting your day (think meditation or mindfulness).
- Practice a random act of kindness every day.
- Make a 10-point list of what’s really important to you.
- Write a mission statement for your life (try these steps to get started).
- Think of three topics to begin a conversation (ask these questions).
- Lavishly praise behavior you want repeated.
- Go on vacation every year.
- Ask a favorite boss or someone you admire to mentor you…
… keep reading the full & original article HERE