17 Dec A few questions to ponder as 2018 comes to an end…
And so it is…
…yet another year comes to yet another end!
How have you fared during this year of 2018?
If you’re like me, then you’ve probably had some good and some bad. That would be completely normal, but I do hope you’ve had MORE good than bad. Either way, with the Festive Season and (here in Australian, anyway) summer holidays just around the corner, now might be a good time to ponder the following:
- Did you achieve what you wanted this year?
- Did you even set goals for this year?
- If not (to either of the above), what could you do differently to accomplish more in 2019?
- Are you tired and run down; needing a good, relaxing break?
- If so, what do you need to do to ensure you refresh and recover in time for the new challenges of the new year?
- Did you spend as much time as you would have liked with the people you most like over the past 12 months?
- If not, what do you need to change to ensure you develop and/or better foster important relationships in your life?
There are MANY more questions I could proffer here that would be worth your time contemplating but that’s probably enough for now. If you can answer these ones and start making plans to address or resolve any problems or issues then I’d be confident that 2019 can be a great year for you.
And on a final note, like most of you, I’ll be taking some time off over the next few weeks so these weekly eNewsletters will disappear for a short period of time. They’ll be back in mid-January, but probably in an abbreviated form; and then back to full-strength by the end of the month just as everyone really gets into stride and returns to work (or school).
…So that’s today’s mailing. Take some time to reflect upon the message and how it might apply to you. Check out, also, the links below for some additional readings and resources.
I hope it helps you enjoy some more happiness. Until next time…
Keep well & keep smiling
Tim Sharp (aka Dr Happy)