14 Jan Answer these questions to get your 2019 off to a positive start!
Below are a few questions I posed in my weekly eNewsletter this morning; I invite you all to consider and try to answer them as best you can …
- What one goal or change have you been thinking about for a while now?
- What one step can you take to get started on it?
- What one thought could you repeat to yourself to provide motivation and positive energy?
- Which one person do you have in your life that could help you achieve what you want to achieve?
- What’s your greatest strength or attribute and how can you use this effectively?
- What can you do to make working on this task / project fun and enjoyable?
So that’s it … find answers to these questions and get started on them ASAP. Don’t wait until the conditions are perfect; don’t put it off until tomorrow. Take at least one small step today; then another tomorrow; and continue!