12 Jun Do these 5 things for a better life
Are you happy? Are you living a good life?
If yes, great. If no, no worries.
Because where ever you are now you can enjoy more happiness and more success, you can live a better or even better life if you work towards improving certain aspects of your daily living.
Happiness can be yours. Maybe not ALL the time; but at least some of the time and maybe more of the time.
If this sounds of interest then keep reading…
via the Ladders by Andrew Ferebee
How can I dramatically improve my life in 2 years?
This is a great question.
Most people ask how they can change their lives in a week, month, or year.
But unfortunately, real change takes time.
Most experts agree that the sweet spot for transforming your life requires 18–24 months of conscious effort.
In my own life, I went from single, depressed, and broke to an abundant dating life, happier than I’d ever been, and running a 6 figure business in almost exactly 2 years.
1. Focus on your health first
Your health will determine your ability to succeed in every other area of life.
Without a healthy and energetic body, you will never be able to succeed at the highest levels.
As such, over the next 2 years, you are going to gradually work to:
- Exercise 4–5 times a week preferably doing something you enjoy.
- Eat a whole food diet and reduce buying food from billion dollar brands. (In their meetings they don’t talk about your health they talk about maximizing shareholder profits and the size of their bonuses).
- Sleep 8 hours a night and stop listening to people telling you to “sleep less so you can do more”. You’ll outlive them
- Have blood work done, identify nutrient deficiencies, and supplement to fix them. Most people are operating way below their true capability.
- Meditate daily to reduce the noise and confusion.
- Spend at least 20 minutes outside in the sun early morning for fresh vitamin D.
Note that all of the above are relatively low cost if not free. If you do nothing but these few things on a weekly basis, I promise your life will change…
…keep reading the full & original article HERE